viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

class

With relation to course, I think the experience was generally good despite my lack of motivation to language. the classes were very dynamic and  varied what to entertaining. the teacher also helped to that the moment more nice because the teacher is very funny and us pass a good time.

  My hability to write in English after the course not improve much but is better tan the beginning of this. But could have improved much more unfortunately the great academic load during the semester I more difficult to develop the ability to write in English.  

In the future I would like to include more work in the English pronunciation, vocabulary and also more because I think if you drive a good vocabulary can get by  in a easier way to speak the language.

What I think negative of class is the fact that two consecutive blocks and even more on a Friday afternoon particularly that complicate me as many of my work career in it self was to deliver at that time and being in English, it is difficult for all.
In addition, unfortunately this semester  the class  is on Friday at the same time  of my work in the team eQtasis , that whom  consider very  unfortunate for my training.  

3 comentarios:

  1. Yes, the timetable of the class was a little tedious

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is true the academic load of the semester, English was even more tiring

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, the teacher made all this was more fun and fast :)

    ResponderEliminar